Time travel

 If I had the oportunity of travel to another time, I think I would choose the Past.

Maybe that choice could sounds strange to You, because most of the people would liked to make a trip to the future. I must confess that I feel curious about future too; I would like to know how our Earth planet is going to be in fifty years. If humans will resolve our social problems like war, hunger and poverty.

Also, I would like to know if will still having technological advances, if we will get stablish in Mars, and how will be the cohabitation with the robots and AI.

But, I think that now is my time to put my efforts and begin to guide our problems and aprehensions to a better port.

Meanwhile, I  would prefer to travel to the past, at some place where I could learn a Lot of different things about people, habits and animals that don't exist at present time.

The History that all we know has been made by men (principally) and I am sure that are too much things that they missed or decided to not to tell us. I would like to travel across the time and  the History, discovering and writing new things that help us to complete and understand the present better.

I would travel to the Ancient Greece, the Middle Age, and the Renaissance.

To end my writte, I want to say that I believed firmly that the past still has a Lot of knowledge for give to us..It is a mission of each one of us to investigate and know about our past for do the things better.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My future (dream) job

Ahh! The Music

The Trip